Tuesday 8 December 2009

Dazed and Confused


It seems to me that most bloggers, or at least the writers on the ones I read, really do seem to have stuff sorted!
They know who they are, what they like, and generally what direction they want their lives to take, and are happily on that road. Of course there are a few bumps and potholes along the way, but generally they are heading in the direction they want to be.

I on the other hand, feel like I am stuck at spaghetti junction, have just been hit by a rather large truck, and am sitting on the side of the road with a map that seems to be in some alien language. Completely confused, completely bewildered and with a horrible headache!
Oh and the weather is bad so its a bit foggy too!
(ok the headache is a development of today, and the being hit by a truck is the cold I seem to be developing despite all my best efforts to make it go away!)

Now perhaps this is actually how everyone feels, others are just really good at hiding it, where as I just stand there looking slightly dazed.

At the moment, instead of looking forward to Xmas holidays for all the yummy food, sparkly lights and general merriment. I am just looking forward to the break and having some time to get my brain back on track and rejuvenate myself.

Now back to work, my cup of tea is getting cold. :)

*picture by Edward Monkton.

No comments:

Post a Comment