Monday 19 October 2009

Monday Musings

Technically I have had this particular blog set up for a while. But I have never actually used it.
So again I'm giving blogging a go, to have somewhere to empty my head of all the things that tend to whoosh round it on a regular basis.

I'm not really sure how to start, so many things I want to do/try/buy/make. It overwhelms me at times and I end up going to bed with a cup of tea to try and stop my head whooshing.

First on the list of things that I'd like to do... and this really should be done first, it to ransack the house, clear it out of all things unnecessary... which is a lot of things. And all accumulated over such a small space of time.
I am hoping clearing the clutter and the unneeded/unused bits and bobs it will make everything else easier, because wherever I am I wont be hunting for the things I need, or looking at something from the corner of my eye, and the voice in the back of my head telling me 'I really ought to sort that out'

But when its cold and dull and grey, mainly all I want to do is curl up in bed with a cup of tea, close my eyes and pretend its all gone away. ping. just like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment