Tuesday 16 February 2010

waking up

I like waking up with the window open, fresh air I think has been key in making me feel better. And I like waking up and hearing the outside. Dogs in the houses, birds on the roof, and mainly geese flying overhead. There has been a lot of goose activity lately, and they really make their presence known with their loud honking call. But I like it, it makes me smile. We are lucky really, although we live on a new build estate in a town, we are pretty much right on the outskirts, with a field of sheep down the road, and a (all be it man made) lake nearby. It means we have/get lots of nature nearby. I don't think I could live in a city/town, not properly, I'd miss nature too much. And what's all this fresh air and bird song doing to me, it making me want to plan a camping trip... Wonder if we can fit a weekend in before our wedding? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment