Monday 15 February 2010

blogging from my bed!

So, no I've not blogged for quite some time... Which may be something of an understatement! :) at this particular moment in time I'm writing this on my new blackberry, from the comfort of my bed, while watching finding nemo. Which is my 'poorly movie' of choice! I love the ocean, and its super cute, so when I'm feeling horrid its one of my first feel good movie choices. I've had a cold for just over a week and its just not shifting, so today I came home from work and spent the day in bed in an attempt to recouperate. In between marathon sleeping sessions I have been doing some thinking. I need to do things I enjoy more, I need to sketch and draw, paint and take photographs, and generally follow my heart. Small steps, and they will hopefully lead to big changes! X

No comments:

Post a Comment